Model and Fashion Photography, Portraits, Weddings and Quinceaneras

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Actor headshots in Redondo Beach, Christian

A couple the weeks ago I went to shot Christian, he need new headshots for use in deferents acting agencies, we had a great afternoon doing this images, here a few images of that day.

Actor Headshots by Roy Photographer
Fotografias hechas por: Roy Hernandez
Maquillaje hecho por: Alba Garcia

Actor Photo Session in Hermosa Beach, CA.
Actor headshots in Redondo Beach, CA.
Professional Photographer for headshots in Long Beach, CA.

3 comments:

El vago said...

Hi! by chance I had settled your space and like me very much your photos. Fashion photography? great pictures, excellent handling of ligth in them.
I try come back again to see more great pictures.

Greetings from Chile!

PD: sorry for my english. You is invited to visit my photo-blog.

sandeep said...

we provides best Career counseling in fashion , modeling & acting.
top modeling agencies in delhi

Eyeon Model said...

Lovely post with true beauty and having lots of stylish information. You have delightfully maintained. Thanks for sharing such a Brilliant post. Good luck!
Mannequins Lyon